Create your portfolio
Be part of the community!
1000+ tenants, 20 broedplaatsen, an infinite amount of talent.
By now, we have a 1000+ tenants working, and sometimes living, in our 20 broedplaatsen, which means: we accommodate a lot of talented people! We want to showcase this talent.
Present yourself through our community page! As a tenant, you get to upload your unique portfolio on our website with space for photos, film, audio, social media links and contact details.
On this page, you’ll be able to virtually meet your neighbors, be able to contact other creatives in our network, and potential clients can easily find you in just a few clicks! We also often share profiles on our social media channels, to highlight individual artists in our building.
Main-tenants, sub-tenants and other studio users can all upload their personal portfolio!
Collaboration and visibility
It is important that Urban Resort shows why broedplaatsen are important for the maintanance of a colorful and creative Amsterdam. We develop affordable work, and sometimes, living space for creatives in our city, and want to continue doing so for many more years to come. By uploading your portfolio we show the municipality, city developers, cooperatives and property owners – all potential partners for new projects – what broedplaatsen are, and for whom and why they are important.
Get your portfolio live in these 6 steps:
- 1. Open the link https://urbanresort.nl/create
- 2. Enter your information. Your name, email address, and bio. And add references to your social media channels, websites and/or film, photo or audio files.
- 3. Add photos. Around 1 MB (max 2 MB). Make sure you have these ready.
- 4. Double-check your portfolio. Did you fill in everything correctly? You can upload everything only once. Corrections can be sent to email@example.com.
- 5. Send, send, send! You’re done before you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
- 6. Urban Resort doubles checks portfolio’s one last time and then publishes your content within a couple of days.
Any questions, or do you experience trouble with uploading? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org